Sign in to follow this  
bjablonka8120

Fokker F27

I would appreciate your help with the F27. I can see the F27 in the list of aircraft and when I load it I have sound, it moves but I cannot see the plane with the exception of a small light. I repaired Prepar3D twice but it made no difference. Any ideas? Thanks!

Is the F27 for P3d and if it's, Just Flights rendition, you may be better off asking them

I downloaded Just Flight's F27 yesterday. I followed the installation procedure, selecting 'P3D v3' and allowing the installer to locate P3D (in my case  D:/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D v3).

The aircraft loads and operates perfectly.

Have you tried deleting the shaders folder, as recommended by Lockheed Martin (usually applied when upgrading the client, but can help in other circumstances)?

Regards

Kevin

Also, if you use Ezdok, make sure to run the configuration utility any time you add a new aircraft.

BTW, how is the F27? Pretty nice?

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Good points, thanks. It was the Just flight version which I did not realize. I downloaded it again and not it works perfectly. Thanks so much!!!

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:14 AM, RichieFly said:

BTW, how is the F27? Pretty nice?

Sorry for my late reply. Overall, it looks very good. I've not really had much time to look over it in detail, but for a 'non study' sim it seems well detailed. The only downside that I've found, is the lack of 'pop up' panels. I have a second monitor, which I use to show panels such as Radio, Autopilot and GPS (I open these within the VC, undock them and drag them to the second monitor), unfortunately, there is only one 'pop up' panel available on the JF F27, this being the GPS.

I can't complain too much however as I received my copy as a reward for renewing my 2 year subscription to PcPilot magazine.

Regards

Kevin