Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Online SID/STAR website???

Does anyone remember the link to a website someone posted here a little while back that had online navigational maps for the whole USA that you could pan around with the curser (zoom in out, etc)???This site would allow you to click the various airports on the map and get up to date information on any particular airport (I think this included local weather).I ment to save the link but I guess I forgot...Thanks...

:-hah Already have it Dave... Zoom in on Beverly Hills if you get the chance. The money some people have is amazing. Van Nuy's Airport looks pretty cool from the top down view...

:::shivvers::: oh yeah, I see it every day. Stupid Maybachs!! ;-)you in the L.A. area Dillon? I've been looking for a guy to compare fps with for awhile!Best Regards,BrianBash

Nah I'm in the Minneapolis area, sorry Brian. I used to live in San Diego some years back. It always amazed me the sheer volume of wealth in California (I haven't such a concentration on this level anywhere else in the world). I wonder what all these people do??? Yes you have poor but with most home running in the million dollar range, there's allot of people who know something the rest of us don't... Google Earth really pulls back the vail on many huge exclusive areas...