Sign in to follow this  
fltsimguy

Camerea loads and points straight down-CP unuseable now

After the latest update of ChasePlane, when I load a plane the camera loads in the pilot view and then slowly puts straight sown into the seat. The middle mouse button does not work and when I switch views, it does and then the camera slowly points straight down.  It is unusable right now. What happened? It was working well prior to this last update. Need help!!

John

Hi John,

Try resetting the control assignments in Preferences > General > Configuration > Reset Control Assignments

Let me know if the issue persists after reassigning the controls.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Kevin,

That did not correct the issue.   Can I mail you the log file?  It does not appear I can attach a doc in this forum..  

John

I was having a similar problem; uncontrollable camera and jerkiness, using the latest version.

I solved my issue by clicking the reset control assignments button and restarting CP.

It's all back to normal for me.

FYI

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Now using v2.40 alpha and have the same "look down" issue.  Went to preferences>general>reset control assignment....clicked it, closed down CP and restarted and no luck in fixing the "look down" issue....CP and P3D v3.4 unflyable at this time.....Need some help!!  Thanks!!

Just fixed the issue..  Deleted axis assignment in "tilt down" movement....axis key is now "blank"......don't know how that happened except for maybe when I installed a FSDT airport and Coutl, there was some coding that did not work with each other for FSDT and CP...all is well now...