Sign in to follow this  
blaird22

Compatible Hardware

Hi Aimee and Cryss,

I'm wondering what kind of hardware support you will have.  Currently, I have an X-52 Pro (which I assume will be compatible out the gate) as well as a couple Saitek panels (multi-switch and instrument panels to be precise). Will you have support for these products?  How about the other devices other simmers may have (CH products, yokes, rudders, etc)?  Thanks in advance!

There is statement on DTG forums that there is no support for panels and FIPs, but yokes, pedals, joysticks are supported.

But honestly there is no simulator which supports that gear out of box, you need some external program or plugin to make them work as they are not standard HID with axes and buttons.

6 hours ago, Jiri Kocman said:

There is statement on DTG forums that there is no support for panels and FIPs

I believe they said "at this time" when they made that statement so maybe something will be down at a later stage.

Give people power to really test their personality.

16 minutes ago, FSXSEPilot said:

save your money, it's fsx with rain drops.:biggrin:

It's actually very far short of parity with FSX at this stage

If anyone gets this with an expectation higher than that they are testing a primordial version of a sim and they are working as unpaid testers with the goal of filling in bug reports, or otherwise sending feedback to DTG, then they are bound to be disappointed.

Barry Friedman

I'm not expecting anymore at this time.  But I'm buying it anyway because I want to support the platform. I still have FSX, FS2, and XP11. Let's face it, I'll probably buy it eventually anyway... may as well be now

11 hours ago, Jiri Kocman said:

But honestly there is no simulator which supports that gear out of box, you need some external program or plugin to make them work as they are not standard HID with axes and buttons.

Yes, that's why FSUIPC is, imho, a must have, to get the most from your hardware. Most serious simmers have serious hardware, hopefully this is on DTG's roadmap.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10