Bozdog

If I already have Orbx regions and Global for FSX, and move to P3D do I have to buy them again?

If I already have Orbx regions and Global for FSX, and move to Prepar3D do I have to buy them again if I want to use them in Prepar3D?

I will do what is right , or are they ok to use if I uninstall from FSX, or am I allowed to use them in both.  I remember when I installed them they gave me the option for fsx or Prepar3D.

It all gets v confusing.

Admin  If I cant ask this please just delete topic.

thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No need to buy anything from ORBX again. FTX Central 3 will convert the sceneries as they become available to Prepar3d4. A new version of FTX Central 3 will become available  during the next days. Do not try to convert sceneries manually though as this will not work.

Sceneries will be made available during the next weeks, the first ones pretty soon.

Kind regards, Michael

17 minutes ago, Bozdog said:

If I already have Orbx regions and Global for FSX, and move to Prepar3D do I have to buy them again if I want to use them in Prepar3D?

Have you checked with the Orbx forum? They have made it quite plain for several weeks now that using them in P3D v4 is entirely free of charge.

There is already a very helpful thread about how to use Orbx in v4.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/135709-ftx-products-and-p3d-v4/