Piotr007

Does anyone know how to solve my elevation issue with Flytampa Amsterdam in V4?

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

Does anyone know how to solve my elevation issue with Flytampa Amsterdam in V4?

 

Here is a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/PTcwDll.jpg

Did you do a clean install into V4 or just redirect it?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, glider_uk said:

Did you do a clean install into V4 or just redirect it?

Clean install. Then V1.1 patch and at the end P3D V4 patch.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Piotr007 said:

Clean install. Then V1.1 patch and at the end P3D V4 patch.

Well i did a clean install but only did the V4 patch after it, don't know but maybe that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, glider_uk said:

Well i did a clean install but only did the V4 patch after it, don't know but maybe that's it.

I also did a clean install as I wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Piotr007 said:

I also did a clean install as I wrote.

Yes but I didn't do the 1.1 patch

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, glider_uk said:

Yes but I didn't do the 1.1 patch

Okay, then I will do without it and see.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

Does anyone know how to solve my elevation issue with Flytampa Amsterdam in V4?

 

Here is a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/PTcwDll.jpg

I had a similar issue in FT EHAM when I purchased it for P3D 3.4 a few weeks ago. In addition to the main scenery folder, there should be another folder called something like "Amsterdam_LC". I'm away from home this week, so could be wrong about the exact name - but the folder definitely ended with "LC".

That LC folder was not added to the scenery.cfg listing by the FlyTampa EHAM installer as it should have been, resulting in all sorts of elevation issues, corrupted pavement textures and missing pavement markings.

Adding the missing folder entry to scenery.cfg solved everything. Not sure if your problem is the same, but it looks similar.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Piotr007 said:

Does anyone know how to solve my elevation issue with Flytampa Amsterdam in V4?

 

Here is a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/PTcwDll.jpg

Copy over the AFX dummy file which corrects the elevation. It's located in scenery/world/scenery. For EHAM its called AFX_EHAM_flyfampa_dummy.bgl.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Michael235 said:

Copy over the AFX dummy file which corrects the elevation. It's located in scenery/world/scenery. For EHAM its called AFX_EHAM_flyfampa_dummy.bgl.

Ok, got the elevation stuff. But my autogen is messed up seriously. I miss a lot urban and rural autogen trees.

EDIT:

Solved - default.xml file was corrupted due to japanese figures. Changed it back and now it all works. Quite heavy on the FPS though with Amsterdam Flytampa,.

Share this post


Link to post

What is the recommended order priority for the FlyTampa Libraries ? (higher priority than FT_Airports or lower ?)

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, StephaneS said:

What is the recommended order priority for the FlyTampa Libraries ? (higher priority than FT_Airports or lower ?)

Doesn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now