Good afternoon everyone ! I'm having a pretty bad problem with XP11 ! it's fairly pretty confusing ! With my rig i get about 41-55 fps on p3d with pmdg 737 ngx and AS16 and some other orbx addons ! Which is excellent ! But sadly in XP11 i get about 5-9 fps on lowest settings ! And I've seen in forums people with lower specs than me averaging about 52-60 fps on it ! with med settings ! 

I Have no idea what's causing this problem ! i need help please !

My rig:

AMD FX-8320 Overclocked to 4.6GHz

AMD R9 380 4gb

16GB of DDR3 Ram

500gb SSD

4TO HDD

The addons i use in p3d just to get a reference;

PMDG 777 737 NGX 747v3

ORBX global , ftx open cl 

PTA , Thopat preset

AS16

ENVTEX

and some airport scenery 

I hope i can find a solution !  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There's something going on for sure. Press CTRL+SHIFT+F and the FPS counter will show up. What are your "cpu times" and "gpu times"? Or just post a screenshot so we can read them ourselves.

Apparently your CPU is the bottleneck. How many AI aircrafts do you have enabled? Default aircrafts can be heavy to use as AI. Try first disabling all of them. Also, what are your rendering settings?

Understandable of course. :smile: What about the AI aircrafts? Did you disable them?

Just now, Murmur said:

Understandable of course. :smile: What about the AI aircrafts? Did you disable them?

How can i do that please ? 

In the aircraft selection screen, on the upper part of the screen there should be an "AI" tab to disable ai aircrafts

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Murmur said:

In the aircraft selection screen, on the upper part of the screen there should be an "AI" tab to disable ai aircrafts

sorry sir no difference 

Something definitely seems to be off. Your CPU certainly isn't the best, but with minimal settings you definitely should get better results. Do you have any antivirus/windows defender running? If so, make an exception to the XP folder and the x-plane exe or disable them entirely for testing purposes when running XP next time.

And as was mentioned: Try posting in the hardware forum for XP11 at x-plane.org, there are way more people around over there who might be able to help you.

10 minutes ago, domae001 said:

Something definitely seems to be off. Your CPU certainly isn't the best, but with minimal settings you definitely should get better results. Do you have any antivirus/windows defender running? If so, make an exception to the XP folder and the x-plane exe or disable them entirely for testing purposes when running XP next time.

And as was mentioned: Try posting in the hardware forum for XP11 at x-plane.org, there are way more people around over there who might be able to help you.

Roger that sir ! I Have mostly everything disabled ! :) Thank you very much for your help sir ! 

It may be a problem with the graphics card drivers?

The first time I tried XP11 I did not get more than 8-10 fps and after trying different solutions, I could solve it by completely eliminating the drivers of the graphics card and installing others. But my graphics card is Nvidia and may be that your problem is another .You can try that.

Yes, you could try updating your GPU drivers to the latest ones.

12 minutes ago, Murmur said:

Yes, you could try updating your GPU drivers to the latest ones.

The last update gives me major vas problems with p3d ! Tho it's not gonna be a problem anymore ! But i will try !

24 minutes ago, nikit said:

It may be a problem with the graphics card drivers?

The first time I tried XP11 I did not get more than 8-10 fps and after trying different solutions, I could solve it by completely eliminating the drivers of the graphics card and installing others. But my graphics card is Nvidia and may be that your problem is another .You can try that.

I'll def try that after i land in beautiful samos ! :D