Sign in to follow this  
garryhucker

Ezdok P3Dv4

I have the beta V2 but will check at F1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

2.5 build 9 for the test......

1. Changed Confugure Tools - Added scanning of external add-ons such as C172 from A2A and so on.

2. Added scanning of external add-ons in EZCA. Now, if there is no camera set for the selected aircraft, EZ will search for aircraft.cfg in the add-ons.

So, or at first, this build requires your testing.

After the update, just run the configure tool to fix the hotkeyselect conflicts in the external add-ons.

• Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

I love Ezdok,it's literally the only add-on I will not fly without (or, for you English teachers out there - the only add-on without which I will not fly).

So I am slightly bummed to report that I appear to be having problems with it in P3D v4 and PMDG's 737.

Usually about 3-4 hours in to a flight when changing views, the sim freezes up and I get an Ezdok 'handle is invalid' warning.
The sim crashes and needs to be manually shut down. I don't know if the sim freeze is causing the Ezdok error or vice versa. 

I was using Ezdok 2.5.0.19, thanks to this thread I saw an update was available so have updated to v2.5.0.22. I'll do some more testing. 

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Other add-ons I use: Orbx, Active Sky for PD3v4

I've only seen this with the TFDi 717, otherwise, no.

- Aaron

24 minutes ago, DragonAsh said:

I love Ezdok,it's literally the only add-on I will not fly without (or, for you English teachers out there - the only add-on without which I will not fly).

So I am slightly bummed to report that I appear to be having problems with it in P3D v4 and PMDG's 737.

Usually about 3-4 hours in to a flight when changing views, the sim freezes up and I get an Ezdok 'handle is invalid' warning.
The sim crashes and needs to be manually shut down. I don't know if the sim freeze is causing the Ezdok error or vice versa. 

I was using Ezdok 2.5.0.19, thanks to this thread I saw an update was available so have updated to v2.5.0.22. I'll do some more testing. 

Funny, I'm having the same issue and was researching it.  I had this exact issue with 2.5.0.25, went to .26 and flew 7-8 hours, multiple legs without any issue.  Then I updated to .27 and the issue came back but without the "handle is invalid" message, P3D just freezes in place and crashes.  This is all with P3D v4.1 and the PMDG 737.

I've gone back to build 26 and I'm going to try moving the EZCA folder onto another drive instead of C and setting the .exe to run as admin and see if it makes any difference.

On 11/4/2017 at 9:22 PM, DragonAsh said:

I meant to say I'm currently using EZDok version 2.6.0.26, down from version 2.6.0.27.  I did some testing on the ground today for a couple of hours and did not have any lockup or freeze.  When this does happen, sometimes it will occur right away, sometimes after a couple of hours but always while changing views.

Moving the EZCA2 folder out of C did not work and resulted in the same freeze when trying to quit P3D.