Sign in to follow this  
snapshot21

PMDG 747 64-bit AIRAC Update

Hi,

I have a navigraph subscription and want to update the airac of the Queen. Seeing as the navigraph download manager still cant automatically scan the p3dv4 installation of the 747, can I just make a manual link to the v4 version of the 747?

The main question would be is the P3DV3 version of the navigraph airac for PMDG products compatible with the 64bit/p3dv4 version of the 747?

Thanks,

Keem

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I guess you can also just coy the txt files from v3 to v4..?

Victor Roos

28 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

I guess you can also just coy the txt files from v3 to v4..?

Yes, or get the standalone installer available on Navigraph website and point the installer to your P3D V4 folder. It works fine this way ;)

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

You can also just point the current Navigraph installer to P3D v4 in the scan location set up screen.

You would have to swap this back if you still use P3D v3, though.

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

1 hour ago, TopGun33 said:

Yes, or get the standalone installer available on Navigraph website and point the installer to your P3D V4 folder. It works fine this way ;)

The Navigraph Standalone/Manual installer did indeed work. Now going for some long haul flights.Thanks! :biggrin:

-Keem C.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090