Experimental version.

Since the latest update every single time I shut down V4 I get the Chase Plane has stopped working box.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

8 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Experimental version.

Since the latest update every single time I shut down V4 I get the Chase Plane has stopped working box.

Same here.

might  sound  stupid  here  if  you shut  down  your  sim  does it  matter   if  chase  plane shows  stop working  message  not  like  your still flying  still 

17 hours ago, pete_auau said:

might  sound  stupid  here  if  you shut  down  your  sim  does it  matter   if  chase  plane shows  stop working  message  not  like  your still flying  still 

It is incorrect behaviour, and we are still reporting on an Alpha release. When it crashes you also have no idea if it saved to the cloud on closing unless you restart P3D to check that all is ok with CP and then it crashes again when you close P3D. Todays update didn't fix it for me. Dont get me wrong CP is such an improvemnt on what we had before but I am sure Kevin would want to know about the program misbehaving. I crosscheck with FSX and it isn't happening there.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the update I can add a little bit that might be useful after me mucking about with it most of today I found 2 scenarios.

1. If I open P3D and dont open the CP UI window ie just go straight to flight in P3D from its UI and then exit after flight CP does not crash (stopped working message) at the closure.

2 If I open P3D and then I open the CP UI to check something or adjust a camera etc and then go back to flying when I exit P3D  then CP crashes on me when I close P3D.

As an aside  - fairly sure it isn't the machine - i7 3930K @4.3MHz , GTX980 TI running on 4k monitor is producing 50-70FPS at 4k (using 4.7GB of VRAM) with the Terrain Level at 9 main scenery sliders maxxed in the config file and beautifully smooth. It is so good to see all the buildings already there and not popping up 2 miles down the road or underneath you when you switch views.