Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

Pat on the back

Not so much of a support problem - more of a "pat on the back"!

Many moons ago, I used EZDOK - then moved to OPUS (Live Camera) ... which kept me happy for a fair while in P3Dv3. Somehow or other, though, I just couldn't quite get it to behave in P3Dv4, so I watched Froogle's video on ChasePlane and was intrigued ... then bought it.

Wow! What a revelation. CP is a magnificent piece of work. Even in Alpha (and with a few functions still missing in P3Dv4), it is 1,000 times more intuitive than any other camera/views system that I've ever used - and has all the features (and more) that I need for all my views - inside and outside the cockpit. Once I'd cleared all the cr*p from my X52-Pro profile, setting up CP was a doddle.

Well done - and congratulations to all.

Adam.

• Upvote 4

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Thank you very much Adam!

We've dedicated part of our lives to this project and it has given great results so far. We are very pleased with how ChasePlane is and what it's going to become!

Best Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Kevin,

I would also like to echo Adams sentiments here.

We know this is alpha, but this piece of software is the biz!

I also recently listed to your videos on zoom and cockpit perspective and have to say they were really informative.

Keep up the good work with CP.

Cheers
Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!