flytrumpet767

Throttletek G 737 v2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I obtained one of these last year and it's superb to use!  I had a Skype session with Roberto from Throttletek who guided me through setting it up via FSUIPC; he's incredibly helpful.  There were/are a couple of issues with the engine start levers in the PMDG737, but other than that it's a great bit of kit.  If you decide to buy one, it's worth the extra $50 (?) for the back light as it looks the part at night.

On 2017-06-23 at 4:40 AM, Max Sliders said:

Hi, I obtained one of these last year and it's superb to use!  I had a Skype session with Roberto from Throttletek who guided me through setting it up via FSUIPC; he's incredibly helpful.  There were/are a couple of issues with the engine start levers in the PMDG737, but other than that it's a great bit of kit.  If you decide to buy one, it's worth the extra $50 (?) for the back light as it looks the part at night.

Thanks for the reply. I'm very tempted, although with the Canadian $ being pretty low, it makes it really expensive. It sure would be a nice addition to my ACE 737 yoke. 

After watching Roberto's video on how to set the throttle to work with the NGX 

I've decided to bite the bullet. 

Should be a fun addition to my ACE yoke. 

Wish the reverser levers counted as an axis instead of a button. That would get rid of the teleportation of the reverser levers in the 737 in the sim after landing.

I set up the throttletek throttles outside FSUIPC and they work fine.

When I get the chance, I'll try FSUIPC with my old Saitek Pro Flight throttle.