motoadve

Roll response too low, even at full sensitivity

Is it possible to increase the roll response?

Edit some numbers?

I do not have FSUIPC.

I have it at full sensitivity and zero null zone and still too slow.

PFC Yoke.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which aircraft, what airspeed?

Bonanza, A2A 182 , Maule.

Speed at cruise, slower gets worse as it should be . but waay to sluggish(In Prepar 3D I calibrated it with FSUIPC and behaved like my real life 182).

Dont want to buy FSUIPC just for this though, if I can avoid it.

4 hours ago, motoadve said:

Bonanza, A2A 182 , Maule.

Speed at cruise, slower gets worse as it should be . but waay to sluggish(In Prepar 3D I calibrated it with FSUIPC and behaved like my real life 182).

Dont want to buy FSUIPC just for this though, if I can avoid it.

Hi,

i cant speak for the internal control setup of P3d. This is a part of the sim that should be reworked. It will never be as descent as FSUIPC. I dropped it since the old days of FS9. I was never happy with it. Buying FSUIPC was the best investment for flightsim ever. 

With FSUIPC im able to setup profiles for different aircraft. For ex i fly the PMDG T7, after landing i jump into a chopper i dont have to go into controls and edit some axises to fly it as FSUIPC recognise the change of model and load the profile i setup for it. 

It is a pain to pay 30 bucks but it is worth it believe me.

Interesting, it sounds like it might be related to your yoke. I find the 182 roll rate just about right. Has your real life 182 been STC'd with the aileron kit perhaps? That is supposed to dramatically increase the roll rate.

My 182 has the aileron gap seals, you feel them at very slow speeds, it has impressive roll authority even very slow.

In the sim all the planes feel sluggish at all speeds though.

The Maule feels terrible(have flown a real one and is not like that at all)

Might need to buy FSUIPC then.

I suspect those seals will account for the sluggishness you feel in the a2a 182, because it doesn't have them. If the claim of 100% increase in roll rate is true then it's going to feel quite different.