Hari

Looking for AI traffic recoomendation

5 posts in this topic

Hello Dave( Admin) and fellow Pilot2ATC users,

Greetings!!

I am an FSX- Steam user and I fly business jets (F1 Mustang and Phenom 300). I have been using P2A for a couple of weeks now and I really like it,

I am now looking for recommendations on AI Traffic.  Which one listed below, works BEST with P2A ?

1) World of AI

2) Just Flight - Traffic 360

3) Ultimate Traffic 2

4) Other ( please recommend )

thank you in advance for your timely response and thoughtful reply 

Best Regards

Hari

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

5 hours ago, Hari said:

Hello Dave( Admin) and fellow Pilot2ATC users,

Greetings!!

I am an FSX- Steam user and I fly business jets (F1 Mustang and Phenom 300). I have been using P2A for a couple of weeks now and I really like it,

I am now looking for recommendations on AI Traffic.  Which one listed below, works BEST with P2A ?

1) World of AI

2) Just Flight - Traffic 360

3) Ultimate Traffic 2

4) Other ( please recommend )

thank you in advance for your timely response and thoughtful reply 

Best Regards

Hari

Actually, P2A doesn't interact with AI traffic. It sees them but it doesn't control them or interact with them so anyone should work. I use MyTraffic 6.

However, you need to make sure that the Traffic Engine makes the traffic visible via FSUIPC.  So, for example, Ultimate Traffic 2 works. 

If you get one that does not output the traffic data to FSUIPC, you get no alerts, have a high risk of being cleared to takeoff or land with traffic on final or on the runway, etc. 

Dave

Dave,

mwilk,

Thank you for the speedy response.

Dave, If I choose Ultimate traffic 2, Is the some setting in FSUIPC (or the UT2 installer) that I must activate to ensure that Traffic data is outputted correctly  AND Visible to P2A ?

Best regards

Hari

I just installed it and it worked, so I don't think there is a setting required.  That was in P3Dv3, by the way.

Dave