Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUN17] Micro Update pushed for Prepar3D 777-200LRF users

That was one of the first places I looked. None of the two directories (737 and 777) in P3d V3 and V4 respectively. How could I rebuild it?

Thank you Jorge Novelo

Please try reinstalling the latest OC for me via the following procedure:

1. Manually delete the contents of C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center

2. Manually delete all the files except for OpsCenterUpdater.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center

3. Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685

4.  Install the downloaded Microsoft Update

5. Disable any Anti Virus or other protective software and Run the OpsCenterUpdater.exe file, which will download fresh copies of all the     deleted items.

If you're absolutely sure that you do not have a link from the Start Menu, right click the Operations Center.exe, select Create Shortcut, and then drag that onto the Start Menu.

Kyle Rodgers

19 hours ago, jornov said:

I see indications for getting new liveryes at Pmdg Simulation / Pmdg Operation Center in the PMDG start menu.

Most importantly, please read the Introduction document before you start playing with eye candy.

Dan Downs KCRP

Transponder:

When are we going to get an update that allows the transponder to connect with the online client like vPilot? I assumed it was going to be part of the Hotfix by LM.

Stephen

1 hour ago, sacrayton said:

When are we going to get an update that allows the transponder to connect with the online client like vPilot? I assumed it was going to be part of the Hotfix by LM.

This has already been updated. It worked provided you have the latest update of both our product and FSUIPC. Please sign your posts with both your first and last name, per forum rules.

Kyle Rodgers

Just a short question: Any chances to do a 300ER flight on the weekend like stated in the other thread by RR? :-)

"The current expectation is to release this product during the week of 26JUN, concurrent with Lockheed Martin updating Prepar3D v4."

Kyle,

Thanks for replying. I have tried updating using the Operations Center. I guess it is not functioning correctly. I also have FSUIPC 5. I will try just logging into my PMDG account and download the latest installer.

Regards,

Stephen A. Crayton

3 hours ago, swiesma said:

Just a short question: Any chances to do a 300ER flight on the weekend like stated in the other thread by RR? :-)

"The current expectation is to release this product during the week of 26JUN, concurrent with Lockheed Martin updating Prepar3D v4."

Stefan,

That timeline went out the window when PMDG discovered that the 300ER's taxi cam did not work with the initial release of P3Dv4, and required the hotfix.

1 hour ago, PMDG777 said:

Stefan,

That timeline went out the window when PMDG discovered that the 300ER's taxi cam did not work with the initial release of P3Dv4, and required the hotfix.

"concurrent with Lockheed Martin updating Prepar3D v4" was them referring to the hotfix. They discovered the issue with the taxi cam well before they updated their timeline to specify this week, with the plan (as stated) to release either with or shortly after that hotfix.

Unless you have secret information from PMDG, that timeline is still the most current plan

Mark Fox

2 hours ago, sacrayton said:

Thanks for replying. I have tried updating using the Operations Center. I guess it is not functioning correctly. I also have FSUIPC 5. I will try just logging into my PMDG account and download the latest installer.

Stephen,

I'm unclear on this after reading it. FSUIPC5 is required, but you need the latest version of FSUIPC5. Additionally, updating the OC is not what's required. You need to use the OC to update the 777, but you do need to update using the v3/v4 full installer before attempting to use the OC updater (I'm assuming that you've already gotten the v3/v4 installer, though, if you have the 777 in P3Dv4).

Kyle Rodgers

56 minutes ago, markdf said:

"concurrent with Lockheed Martin updating Prepar3D v4" was them referring to the hotfix. They discovered the issue with the taxi cam well before they updated their timeline to specify this week, with the plan (as stated) to release either with or shortly after that hotfix.

Unless you have secret information from PMDG, that timeline is still the most current plan

Yes and they also said that it was an expectation, not a hard release date. Expectations change as things progress, I thought that one was obvious. I don't think they need people badgering them about it, it'll be released when it's ready to be released. This is the exact reason why they never give release dates, or estimates of release dates.

3 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Yes and they also said that it was an expectation, not a hard release date. Expectations change as things progress, I thought that one was obvious. I don't think they need people badgering them about it, it'll be released when it's ready to be released. This is the exact reason why they never give release dates, or estimates of release dates.

I didn't say it was a release date, just the most current official information we had - and that your statement of that plan being thrown out of the window because they found the taxi cam issue wasn't correct because this is the revised estimate/plan announced due to that bug.

Nowhere did I say that it was a solid date, nowhere did I badger them for anything. Spreading incorrect information is just as unhelpful.

Mark Fox

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

I didn't say it was a release date, just the most current official information we had - and that your statement of that plan being thrown out of the window because they found the taxi cam issue wasn't correct because this is the revised estimate/plan announced due to that bug.

You implied that this is what they've said and they're not sticking to that. I think they have more important things to be doing than updating threads here live with a timeline.

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

Nowhere did I say that it was a solid date, nowhere did I badger them for anything.

Nowhere did I say that you were the one badgering them :cool:

I implied nothing except that what you said wasn't accurate, and that the quoted statement was still the last official information known.  Muddying the waters by spreading incorrect information only serves to raise more questions for them to deal with - I'm fairly sure that keeping things factual is something PMDG list in their rules for this subforum, and that's all I did - I posted a correction. 

Either way, the question is as answered as it can be until updated official information is issued by PMDG, there's nothing more useful to be said on the matter without dragging this thread further off-topic, so I'm out of here until then.

Mark Fox

Knock it off. The tangential discussion is pointless.

Kyle Rodgers