Sign in to follow this  
Nigge

777 Cadet training, download lessons

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have bought the 777 Cadet training, but I cannot seem to download the videos to watch offline, when I click the lessons they stream automatically and the only option I have is to view them in full screen. I want to download them to my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + ... Anyone knows a solution for this?:)

 

Thanks

/Niklas Eriksson

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

6 hours ago, Nigge said:

Anyone knows a solution for this?:)

Yes. On the website, after you've selected your video, you'll see a section below the video screen that says "Download this section." There are three buttons to choose from: mobile, HD, and SD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi  the problem is that those options arent visible... All I see is the small window with the embeded video, and a Hd Button, for the dash lessons the buttons were visible but not for the 777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nigge said:

Hi  the problem is that those options arent visible... All I see is the small window with the embeded video, and a Hd Button, for the dash lessons the buttons were visible but not for the 777

That's odd. On my computer with Firefox, the buttons are displaying just fine and I'm able to download the content. Do you have any other means of accessing the website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wsmeier said:

That's odd. On my computer with Firefox, the buttons are displaying just fine and I'm able to download the content. Do you have any other means of accessing the website?

Yes, on my computer it works fine, its "only" on my smartphone that I cannot get the download option. This is needed since my computer (work laptop) has a policy that the usb storage is disabled so I cannot simply move the files from the computer to the phone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nigge said:

Yes, on my computer it works fine, its "only" on my smartphone that I cannot get the download option. This is needed since my computer (work laptop) has a policy that the usb storage is disabled so I cannot simply move the files from the computer to the phone.

 

I see. I hope Ben sees this soon so that he can offer you some guidance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wsmeier said:

I see. I hope Ben sees this soon so that he can offer you some guidance.

Many thanks for trying, Ill just sit tight and wait, hopefully there is a solution to this. 

 

/Niklas

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-07-07 at 2:36 PM, Matt Webb said:

Have you tried the "Desktop mode" option in your mobile browser?

I did not know about this function at all actually but it solved the problem! Many thanks Matt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the delays in replying guys, life has been a bit upside down the last few weeks. 

Glad you've fixed it!

Ben

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this