Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

PMDG777 P3D pre-purchase ?

Oh, I know about the origins of P3D, but wasn't sure what ESP was. Apparently, Enterprise Simulation Platform.

4 hours ago, icemarkom said:

Oh, I know about the origins of P3D, but wasn't sure what ESP was. Apparently, Enterprise Simulation Platform.

I'd argue that if you knew the origins of P3D, you'd know what ESP was. That's like saying you know what the origins of Boeing, but question what a Clipper was.

Kyle Rodgers

24 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

I'd argue that if you knew the origins of P3D, you'd know what ESP was. That's like saying you know what the origins of Boeing, but question what a Clipper was.

Isn't a clipper what you use to groom your dog or cut your hair?

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

3 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Wow, the attitude. Man, you really need to learn how to relax in interaction with paying customers. What you are doing, won't get you too far, as our world is small one, and that stuff doesn't get you far.

I simply did not know what ESP stood for, that's all. Thanks for showing your vast superiority on the forum. I am impressed.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, vonmar said:

Thank for verifying one purchase will install to both (not one or the other) P3Dv3 and P3Dv4 on my PC.

Sure thing, happy to help. After reading your initial post several more times I realized what your question was. No worries.

9 hours ago, icemarkom said:

Wow, the attitude. Man, you really need to learn how to relax in interaction with paying customers. What you are doing, won't get you too far, as our world is small one, and that stuff doesn't get you far.

I simply did not know what ESP stood for, that's all. Thanks for showing your vast superiority on the forum. I am impressed.

I don't see any attitude. I do see your heaping amounts of sarcasm though. You asked what ESP was. I explained it, and then you said you already knew what it was, contradicting your earlier position of having to ask the question, or seemingly so. Your question was not specific enough to indicate that you simply didn't know the acronym until after the fact. You can very clearly see that I was confused in my last response.

I, of course, had a part in this escalation, but don't hold it over and vaguely threaten when you were unclear from the start. This is aviation. Clarity is key. If you fail to clarify, stuff happens, and you have to be prepared to deal with the fallout. I am. It would appear that, by your reaction, you're pushing all of the blame my way, when this isn't the case.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers