Sign in to follow this  
filou

On my slope.(XP11)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 minute ago, filou said:

NLBga6p.jpg

Filou, would you mind having your FPS reading in the top left, so I can see what is being processed, and at what FPS while this is happening?  Thanks!  It helps quite a bit to judge the load upon XP11 and your system to render. That is why I always try to show it, for the viewer. :)

Mitch

6 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Filou, would you mind having your FPS reading in the top left, so I can see what is being processed, and at what FPS while this is happening?  Thanks!  It helps quite a bit to judge the load upon XP11 and your system to render. That is why I always try to show it, for the viewer. :)

Mitch

Smooth as I have never felt...But I would give you a demonstration.Words are one thing the proof another thing.

20 minutes ago, filou said:

Smooth as I have never felt...But I would give you a demonstration.Words are one thing the proof another thing.

Just curious to judge my system's performance, from your screen output, with FPS shown. Would be great! :)   I know that for myself, I can go as low as 15 FPS and still not chunk, but a curious mind wishes to know. :)

Thanks, Great shots.

On 7/11/2017 at 3:12 AM, Sesquashtoo said:

Just curious to judge my system's performance, from your screen output, with FPS shown. Would be great! :)   I know that for myself, I can go as low as 15 FPS and still not chunk, but a curious mind wishes to know. :)

Thanks, Great shots.

No problem.You are welcome.