Hi everybody !

I just started using P3d V4 and i absolutley love it ! however i have some Trouble when it Comes to my Goflight MCP Pro.

I searched everywhere but couldnt find an answer. Are the Project Opensky Planes using the Default FSX/P3d Autopilot Module ? Because somehow it didnt work for me with a 737-800 i downloaded. Most of the Default P3d planes work just fine.

thanks in advance amd greetngs from LSZH

Stephane 

I have another problem with the POSKY 737-800. I get to an ILS approach and when I hit APP in the auto pilot the plane loses all airspeed and stalls. Flaps are at 1 degree if at all, spoilers are not deployed. Air speed is anything between 180 and 140 KIAS. I have tried different airports and different panels, it still happens. Too bad since I love the POSKY bird.This does not happen to me with any other aircraft including the default 737-800.  Any answers out there?