Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Warehouse Clearance at PCAviator

12 hours ago, Aharon said:

If a resident of America decided to order three airport scenery CDs or DVDs for shipping to any American destinaiton (not Alaska or PR or Hawaii), how much will the shipping charge be?

Thanks,

Aharon

Just add the products to the cart and see how much the shipping comes to. It will give a few different shipping options to choose from. If you change you mind just empty the contents from the cart and exit the site. Easy!

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

56 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

It's getting delivered tomorrow so I am excited to check it out. Unfortunately my place flooded almost 4 weeks ago and have been without simming for that amount of time. All the reconstruction has been finished and should be getting the sim computer hooked back up this week along with the new controls :-)

:ohmy: :biggrin:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

On 20/07/2017 at 11:34 PM, HighBypass said:

Darn - boxed PMDG MD-11 for FS9 not FSX:SE  ah well ...

I recall seeing a post where the boxed FSX version was on sale. There has never been an FSX-SE version to download or in boxed form.

• Upvote 1

I would like to thank whoever was the genius to invent The Bargain Hunter's Shack subforum and I would like to thank the original poster of this thread letting people know about warehouse clearance at PCAviator. If it was not for them, I would never spot any amazing sale.

I bought three sceneries at FANTASTIC sale price from PC Aviator!!  The $5.89 shipping fee was meaningless because PCAviator usually gave out 5 buck discounts every month to all repeated customers therefore I used 5 buck discount to offset the shipping fee meaning that buying DVDs of three sceneries was like buying download version PLUS I got DVDs without extra charge for creating DVD or CD backups!

How awesome is that?

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

9 hours ago, Aharon said:

I would like to thank the original poster of this thread letting people know about warehouse clearance at PCAviator. If it was not for them, I would never spot any amazing sale.

Your welcome Aharon, glad the thread helped you.

Btw, now that you've bought something from them you should get the email announcements of special sales like this. The email is how I found out. I probably wouldn't have posted anything had the deals not been so good on some items, like the $150 I saved on the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog.

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator