Sign in to follow this  
av8r13

EZDOK - yoke - view problem

hello,

whenever i am using EZDOKv2, and i turn my yoke to the left, my view also pans left, making my sim unflyable.

any thoughts?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Honestly, just get OPUS FSI,  EZDOK is outdated and has never worked for me , if I had a Nickel for every problem I had with it , I could have bought 5 OPUS, someone 

else may have a fix but yo will just have another the next time you light it up. 

It sounds like you have the horizon hold feature enabled. On the ezdok gui, look for the Horizon Hold button. A right click will open up an adjustment page with 2 settings. One for the amount the head tilts during a turn, and the second for the amount the  head rotates in the direction of the aircraft turn. A left click on the HH button will disable the feature.

On 8/11/2017 at 3:21 AM, MBaclawski said:

Honestly, just get OPUS FSI,  EZDOK is outdated and has never worked for me , if I had a Nickel for every problem I had with it , I could have bought 5 OPUS, someone 

else may have a fix but yo will just have another the next time you light it up. 

Uh...he's talking about v2 which was released about 6 months ago. Hardly "outdated". And just because it doesn't work for you, what does that prove?

Why are people so quick to bash a product rather than actually try and help the OP? That's not what the OP asked, and it's seriously unhelpful. If you can't help, then that's fine. But don't start spouting some ###### just because you have a vendetta against a particular product.