Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

FSW Break Multiplayer Event - Young and Old Messing Around!

We also have fun at these event's. Yeah it's stupid stuff, but besides reporting bug's and issue's, and making and flying mission's. This is what we enjoy doing as a group.

Ice Cream Cone incident at the 12:30 mark :)

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Lots of stuttering on that video

it is because of recording?? Or performance related?

7 hours ago, arsenal82 said:

The stutter is the recording, which I made.  It doesn't stutter at all when actually flying it, for me.

10 hours ago, arsenal82 said:

And he was hosting the multiplayer event, streaming live, recording for youtube, had everything on MAX setting's I am pretty sure. Amazing it look's as good as it did.

16 hours ago, Learjet777 said:

We also have fun at these event's. Yeah it's stupid stuff, but besides reporting bug's and issue's, and making and flying mission's. This is what we enjoy doing as a group.

Ice Cream Cone incident at the 12:30 mark :)

Where in the world are you flying?

Be honest with you I don't know. They switched area's while I was out getting ice cream, and when I came back and rejoined they were here. Theo know's as he was hosting the event on his computer! I'll ask him to tell you!

2 hours ago, Cyrex1984 said:

Where in the world are you flying?

Mach Loop in the UK. Near EGOV

If I am not mistaken a real life Air Force , ( or other branch of service ) was flying with us. And he suggested it. I think I remember him saying he flew the C-140, but I could be wrong about the type of aircraft he flew in real life! And if he was the pilot or not!

I know it's silly flying around in multiplayer as most people consider that kid stuff, ( as I did ). But we are having fun getting to know one another via voice chat, and sometimes we find something to report to DTG as a fix or bug. And flying the RV-7 and kind of pretending it a F-14 or something ( cause we don't have them yet ), is kind of funny. And yes most of us want the Jet's, Helicopter's, etc... but DTG won't let us fly ( play with them yet ) the secret stuff yet. If they even exist :) Which I doubt!

Join us some time, if you want to have fun!

I don't think a moderator will let me include the link here for discord? Trying to follow the rules best I can!

13 hours ago, Learjet777 said:

Mach Loop in the UK. Near EGOV

If I am not mistaken a real life Air Force , ( or other branch of service ) was flying with us. And he suggested it. I think I remember him saying he flew the C-140, but I could be wrong about the type of aircraft he flew in real life! And if he was the pilot or not!

I know it's silly flying around in multiplayer as most people consider that kid stuff, ( as I did ). But we are having fun getting to know one another via voice chat, and sometimes we find something to report to DTG as a fix or bug. And flying the RV-7 and kind of pretending it a F-14 or something ( cause we don't have them yet ), is kind of funny. And yes most of us want the Jet's, Helicopter's, etc... but DTG won't let us fly ( play with them yet ) the secret stuff yet. If they even exist :) Which I doubt!

Join us some time, if you want to have fun!

I don't think a moderator will let me include the link here for discord? Trying to follow the rules best I can!

I just looked at the scenery. Very detailed in that area. Looks like night and day çompared to my home town scenery.