Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Land texture showing up as water?

Yes, exactly the same problem I'm having! I see I'm not the only one with this strange issue. Could you tell me what add-ons you have currently installed and running? Let's see if we can pinpoint as to what is causing this weird behavior.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

3 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Yes, exactly the same problem I'm having! I see I'm not the only one with this strange issue. Could you tell me what add-ons you have currently installed and running? Let's see if we can pinpoint as to what is causing this weird behavior.

All Orbx products (ObjectFlow 2 Open Beta) & FSDT Kailua-Kona. I'll check over at Orbx and see if this is issue is mentioned.

You're running pretty much the same add-ons as me. Something is causing this to happen. I see another person on OrbX is having the same exact issue as well!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thanks for bringing this issue up.

I was/am having same problem since the Object Flow 2.0 introduction.

I followed the instructions from the Orbx link and I think it fixed it, although I only tested it with one flight.

I'll return if I see the problem again.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

40 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

Thanks for bringing this issue up.

I was/am having same problem since the Object Flow 2.0 introduction.

I followed the instructions from the Orbx link and I think it fixed it, although I only tested it with one flight.

I'll return if I see the problem again.

3 hours ago, captain420 said:

You're running pretty much the same add-ons as me. Something is causing this to happen. I see another person on OrbX is having the same exact issue as well!

Uninstall then reinstall, then run vector. This works.

OiVY4d3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Bill thanks for that! I will give this a try... When you say run vector. Do you mean to run the Airport Elevation Correction tool again, or do you mean something else?

11 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Bill thanks for that! I will give this a try... When you say run vector. Do you mean to run the Airport Elevation Correction tool again, or do you mean something else?

Yeah, run AEC. Always run AEC after installing sceneries.

Edited by bills511

Hi,

I really like Free Mesh X 2.0. However, I have experienced serious texture morphing issues as the land textures mixed with water and other landclass. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall orbx and FTX vectors but not helping. I would like to you explain where I should place Freemeshx in the scenery libary. Currently I place it under Orbx airports and LC, but above Orbx Vector and default sceneries and cities. Please advise if this is correct.

Thanks,
Nic

On 10/6/2017 at 10:58 PM, nicboyGS said:

Hi,

I really like Free Mesh X 2.0. However, I have experienced serious texture morphing issues as the land textures mixed with water and other landclass. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall orbx and FTX vectors but not helping. I would like to you explain where I should place Freemeshx in the scenery libary. Currently I place it under Orbx airports and LC, but above Orbx Vector and default sceneries and cities. Please advise if this is correct.

Thanks,
Nic

Didn't you post on another thread.

Its not the mesh its a corrupted terrain.cfg file most likely and or lclookup.

Get yourself over the Orbx forums and search for those issues, there are solutions posted and pinned over there to sort this out for you.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3