Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

Unable to install Everts N451CE Livery

I am having an issue installing the Everts Air Cargo N451CE livery from Goldstar textures with the OC. I have extracted the file Opened the operation center, opened the livery manager for the DC-6 selected add livery browsed to the extracted file, Highlighted the file and selected open and nothing happened; the livery was not installed. 

Any suggestions?

Greg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Same here  - the update is supposed to have fixed the issue, but still won't install.

Alex said he will re-release the aircraft and THEN it will be possible to install.

From Alex:

"Anis livery, I'll reupload a newer version - this should install fine in the new OC."

I have other repaints with the same issue. Can Alex explains what is wrong and the way to correct the package to make it install?

1 minute ago, FlavioSSA said:

I have other repaints with the same issue. Can Alex explains what is wrong and the way to correct the package to make it install?

Maybe ask Alex?

I don´t know where to ask. Any directions please? What topic is he talking about this?

25 minutes ago, FlavioSSA said:

I don´t know where to ask. Any directions please? What topic is he talking about this?

On Facebook. Account is Goldstar Textures. But I am sure that his livery packages include a readme file with his e-mail. 

• Upvote 1