theobrinkman

Linda 3.0.2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was holding off as LINDA 3.0.2 only contains the 'not enough timers' fix. As the bug only occurs on shutdown it has no effect on normal operations. Only one users has reported the bug to date. 

Andrew, I and my fellow-captains at the club who are using Linda icw McpCombo have the same issue about the timer-issue. As you said it has no effect on normal use. Only at the end of the sessions. So it's more or less cosmetic but it would be nice when it can be solved.

On 23/08/2017 at 3:01 AM, ScotFlieger said:

I was holding off as LINDA 3.0.2 only contains the 'not enough timers' fix. As the bug only occurs on shutdown it has no effect on normal operations. Only one users has reported the bug to date. 

I occasionally get this with LINDA 3.0.0 Beta on shutdown.

gb.

With so much interest, I will release LINDA 3.0.2 for this single timer bug when I get the opportunity. 

Thanks Andrew. Minor issue: splash screen About  says 3.0.2 714. Summary settings  Latest updates says 3.0.1(711) - BETA //2 Jul 2017

HI Scott,

Additionally are there any plans to fix the distance to go on the MCPII Boeing panel? 

Thanks for your efforts sir!

15 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

HI Scott,

Additionally are there any plans to fix the distance to go on the MCPII Boeing panel? 

Thanks for your efforts sir!

Please raise a separate support request for this one. It may have been mentioned before but I don't recall what the issue is. Full description required.