Sign in to follow this  
rjchalklin1

GSX menu not showing up

I've had a problem with GSX in P3DV3.4(Ground Services X) it was running as normal until it try to get the menu up, in game (CTRL + SHIFT + F12) i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it as demo still no luck, GSX is in the Add-ons bar and everything is there, i tried restarting couatl and regenerate airport cache and tried again, still nothing.

Any Help would really mean alot

I thought it was CRTL + F12. That's what I'm using.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bills511 said:

I thought it was CRTL + F12. That's what I'm using.

I use CTRL + SHIFT + F12 it says that in the Addon bar on the GSX option

Have you checked your control assignments to see if something else is assigned to that key command? Also check your FSUIPC assignments.

Yeah, you're right it is CTRL + SHIFT + F12. I wasn't at computer when I posted earlier.

alway been using  ctrl+f12

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Deactivate your antivirus software and try it again. Helped me when the menu was gone.

34 minutes ago, swiesma said:

Deactivate your antivirus software and try it again. Helped me when the menu was gone.

could  be  misreading  the op  post  but  he  said  its  in the menu  but  the keys  that bring  it  up  doesnt  work

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Have you actually asked at their forums? The developer is very quick to respond and issues are usually resolved. Seems like the logical place to start

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

On 24/08/2017 at 10:41 AM, KL Oo said:

Have you actually asked at their forums? The developer is very quick to respond and issues are usually resolved. Seems like the logical place to start

Well i am new, so how do i do that?

38 minutes ago, rjchalklin1 said:

Well i am new, so how do i do that?

Go here-> http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/

Setup a new username and password then post your question in the GSX section of the forums.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator