Hi all-

My CH combat joystick is on its last legs. Looking for a replacement for it. I just need the stick; I've got the throttle (WartHog leftover).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

For the money, the Thrustmaster T 16000M is one of the best I have found. Hall effect IC's never drift. Works smooth as silk. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I am still using a Microsoft Sidewinder Forced Feedback II. And it's still the best I have ever used.

31 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

For the money, the Thrustmaster T 16000M is one of the best I have found. Hall effect IC's never drift. Works smooth as silk. 

Thanks, Bob.

11 minutes ago, Avidean said:

I am still using a Microsoft Sidewinder Forced Feedback II. And it's still the best I have ever used.

I had one of these way back when, great piece of equipment. Sorely missed.

23 minutes ago, Avidean said:

Happy owner also, must be the best stick ever made, its perfect when I fly the Huey in DCS. For P3D i use Saitek x52 pro. and the only negative it's that it need to be calibrated via FSUPIC  every time I startup P3D

I've had the newer high dollar joysticks and throttles, but I recommend the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, it's nothing fancy, but it does everything just fine.

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have this one as well. Works nicely. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations