Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

A2A Third Party GPS Integration

I am totally confused and cannot find clear answers anywhere--even in the A2A forums, so I'd appreciate some help.  I have all the A2A v4 aircraft and now use only the default GPS units in each.  I would like to be able to use addon GPS units, but can't find a definitive answer as to which ones can be added to each A2A v4  aircraft using either the A2A configurator or some other method.  These are the Flight 1 GTN 750/650; Flight 1 GNS 530/430;  Mindstar GNS 530/430;  Realty XP GNS 530/430 and Reality XP GTN 750/650.

I think it would be very helpful if someone had a matrix showing possible integration/method of integration for each GPS Unit for each v4 A2A aircraft.

Any enlightenment would be sincerely appreciated !!!

• Upvote 1

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Forgot to add that it would also be helpful to know which ones integrate into the VC and which ones are pop-ups.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

In my case the GTN Complete integrates fully with my P3dv4 for all my A2A Aircraft (3).  Can speak for others

-Braun

I have Reality XP GNS 530W/430W V2.

Works good for A2A 172, 182, and Comanche. Inside each of the A2A panel folders there are cfg files for setting up different units and configurations. For the new RXP v2 I just changed the gauge name entry in the panel.cfg file.

http://www.reality-xp.com/index2.html#tabs

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/816-rxp-gns-530w430w-v2/

A2A aircraft have a configuration utility where you select which one you want. If it is not listed, they have not made an auto config panel for it. However, you might be able to manually put one in. Each will be different.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors