Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

Hitching an AI Flight on P3DV4 ?

All

I'm looking for an add on that will allow me to hitch a ride on one of my AI flightplans to basically just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I've found two that look like they can do the job, Super Traffic Board and AI Tracker X.

Just wondering if anyone has ever used either of the above and what they thought ? Or if there's anything else out there that could also do the job ?

Regards

Gary

Edited by cmpbellsjc
Removed links to products. Against Avsim TOS

As soon as your AI traffic is running, you can simply open the view menue, select AI traffic and chose one of the planes listed. Then you see the outside view of the selected plane and you can cycle through the views as usual with S. Only reason to use an addon is to determine which plane is about to leave. Or you siply wait for it.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

In my opinion Super Traffic Board is one of the best programs for flight sim. It allows you to follow a plane from gate to gate without touching anything. The developer is quick to respond and offers updates all the time. I would be lost without Super Traffic Board. That being said I have never heard of Ai Tracker but I am trying to contain my excitement because that program looks like active camera which was a very received and sorely missed program from FS9. I am going to purchase it right away because of the camera that follows arrival and departures without touching anything. I will be using Ai tracker for that function but I still think I will use Super Traffic Board for my "flying". Thank you for letting me know about that program.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bosflo said:

In my opinion Super Traffic Board is one of the best programs for flight sim. It allows you to follow a plane from gate to gate without touching anything. The developer is quick to respond and offers updates all the time. I would be lost without Super Traffic Board. That being said I have never heard of Ai Tracker but I am trying to contain my excitement because that program looks like active camera which was a very received and sorely missed program from FS9. I am going to purchase it right away because of the camera that follows arrival and departures without touching anything. I will be using Ai tracker for that function but I still think I will use Super Traffic Board for my "flying". Thank you for letting me know about that program.

When using Super Traffic Board to follow AI, is it possible to set up a custom camera position, for example, a wing view from 'inside' the aircraft or is it just an external view that's available? 

What I am trying to achieve is the view that a passenger would have, not that of a chase plane. 

Regards