Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Nvidia Inspector in Pd3v4 necessary?

35 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Tried the 385.41 drivers but could not get it to work with Ins 2.13.

Can't find v 1.9.7.8. All the versions I found to download are v 2.13.

Thanks.

That is the NVIDIA Profile Inspector.

Try this. https://www.techspot.com/downloads/5077-nvidia-inspector.html

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

39 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Can't find v 1.9.7.8. All the versions I found to download are v 2.13

Nvidia Inspector v1.9.7.8

Nvidia Profile Inspector v2.13

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Try and make a change in the NI profile, see if that change is reflected in the NVidia CP. If it is then it is working.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

On 17/09/2017 at 2:03 PM, ShezA said:

That is the NVIDIA Profile Inspector.

Try this. https://www.techspot.com/downloads/5077-nvidia-inspector.html

There seems to be a some confusion about which app to use. Some time ago NVIDIA Inspector was split into two separate apps:

1. NVIDIA Inspector (same name but only part of the original app) - shows information about your GPU and allows overclocking (latest version 1.9.7.8).

2. NVIDIA Profile Inspector (the one you probably want) - allows you to change GPU settings like vsync, antialiasing and power settings but doesn't allow monitoring or overclocking (latest version 2.1.3.10).

NVIDIA Control Panel (installed automatically with the GeForce drivers - right-click on the Windows desktop) already allows you to change most of the settings available for your card. However, some settings like sparse grid supersampling are normally enabled through NVIDIA Profile Inspector. For either app, it's more flexible to only make changes to the specific profile for the sim you're using rather than using the global settings.

The link quoted above is for NVIDIA Inspector, which will not allow you to change display settings.

The latest version of NVIDIA Profile Inspector (2.1.3.10) is available from here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Orbmu2k/nvidiaprofileinspector/build/artifacts (posted by Orbmu2K who writes the program).

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

I'm very familiar with NI. I used it successfully in FSX DX9 & 10 for years.

At 1/2 refresh rates, fps are not supposed to exceed 30 in a 60hz monitor. In P3d v4 it goes above 30 if fps are locked at a higher fps or set to unlimited.

Therefore it's not working in p3d v4 on my end.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.