Sign in to follow this  
JAT

Level-d forum

I love this thread, I honestly do!  It's got everything!  Humor, conspiracy theories, intelligent questions and answers, and some really good people!  I just can't wait to see what comes next!

I'm serious!  You know that anything that starts out with "Level-D" is going to be at least a little interesting. :gaul:

The Level-D was actually my second payware airliner, back in the day. My first was the Pilot In Command 737-300/400/500.  I loved them both, and they were a terrific launching pad into the NGX when it was released.  After recently helping with the launching the CRJ-700/900, I can tell you that it brought back loads of memories.  How many people here were around for the years while the NGX was in development?  Do you remember all the posts about release dates, strong and even forceful recommendations that bordered on demands that enough was enough and PMDG just needed release it to us in whatever state it was in?  Then came all the bugs, one Hotfix after another, Service Pack 1 and the promise of Service Pack 2 and with it things that never materialized?  Well, over the past 1.5 years I lived all that on the other side of the curtain with the CRJ team, and it was really something.

If Darryl (and his other brother Darryl) ever get things moving, I'll purchase the 757 - even if it's horrible. Shoot, one should get some kind of bonus points for doing so, don't you think?  Besides, a few dollars will be worth owning one of the longest running myths / development projects ever in flight sim. :laugh:

Best wishes to everyone.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Besides, a few dollars will be worth owning one of the longest running myths / development projects ever in flight sim. :laugh:

Best wishes to everyone.

Truth from the 💓 has been said here.  

• Upvote 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight