Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

platforms and licenses for GTN750

Hello guys,

I have done a bit of reading and I really just want a clarification.

I am aware that this guage/software is available across a lot of platforms which is great news.

I can't see any reference however to licenses.  If I buy the GTN750 can I use it in all platforms ie FS9 FSX P3D FSW and Xplane or do I need a license for each platform?

Regards

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

30 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Thanks guys, 

I have to say that that was a great "whoopsie" 

No help but I loved it.

Any other help?

Cheers

Tony

LOL, yeah learnt my lesson jumping straight into posts from the main Forum page :-)

Apologies as well to the Mods and RXP personnel

You all have a great day!

@Tokitaumelie apologies accepted!

@himmelhorse Let me try to clarify. The Reality XP GNS V2 is available in two different product lines: for X-Plane and for FltSim. 

The FltSim product line supports P3D4, P3D3, P3D2, P3D1, FSX-SE, FSX-ACC, FSX-SP2, FS9-SP1.

The X-Plane product line supports X-Plane 11, X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 9.

A single retail license in a simulator product line grants you the right to use up to 2 devices of the same type (2x530, 2x430) on the entire simulator product line. That is 1 GNS 530 V2 license for FltSim grants you the right to use up to 2x530 on all FltSim products listed above, even at the same time (that is you can launch P3D4 and fly your aircraft, then launch P3D2 and fly another aircraft).

We also offer professional license to accommodate any variety of platforms and device options.

NB: At this time, the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch for X-Plane is released and the FltSim version is coming up very soon, and the same principles should apply. Mind you, the final price list is not published yet.

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Jean Luc,

Thanks for your response.

I am not sure that Laminar would be thrilled to be not regarded as a Fltsim LOL.

Hoiwever, please let me clarify.

I want the GTN for FS9, P3Dv4 and Xplane 11. I will not be flying them all at the same time (Try as I may, I am unable to do this with my outdated computer.)

Am I able to do this with a single purchase or do I need separate licenses for Flight Sim platforms AND Xplane 11?

I apologise for remaining a little confused. At this time, I really only want the GTN750 when released for all platforms.

Thanks again

Tony

• Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

You need 1 licence for XP platform and 1 licence for FS/P3D platform

Regards.

• Upvote 1

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

nirgal76,

Thank you, that at least is definitive. Thank you so much

Tony

Tony Chilcott.