Sign in to follow this  
Faelandaea

Thanks for a Great Crew!!!!

I wanted to post this for the primary purpose of thanking the guys at FS2Crew.  The US version of this 747 QOTS is by far the best FS2Crew experience I have had to date.  The F/O not only sounds professional, but also sounds upbeat and happy to be in that right seat.  Some of the voice packs I have used make it sound you are working with a person who is having a serious bad hair day and just doesn't want to be there with you.  So this was a very nice change.  I finally got this product today and managed to use it as my featured product for my live stream all day long.

One thing i did notice, as a side note, is on the secure checklist.  I tested this on three flights, so it doesn't seem to be a random glitch, but the US F/O doesn't appear to have a sound file assigned for the emergency exit lights portion of that checklist.  The checklist has IRSs, Emergency Exit Lights, then Packs.  She goes "IRSs, Off, Off, Packs, Off."  So she gets in all three "offs", but only says "IRSs" and "Packs".

It's no biggie though, and this is not even worth mentioning in a bug report, so just tossing it here in this thank you thread as added feedback.

Thanks for the great crew and I hope this entire voice crew finds a spot on other aircraft as well.  Both the pilot and copilot sound very upbeat and very professional.  A welcome sound to my ears.