Sign in to follow this  
johnbla

Demo questions

Hi

Could someone please tell me how long the demo lasts for? i have searched the web site but could find nothing.

Also, am considering getting this mainly to use with the default ATC when flying GA aircraft in VFR conditions (I am sick of pushing multiple buttons to accomplish contact). Would this be an over the top purchase considering what I want to use it for?

Thanks

John

Hello John, in all seriousness, I would go straight to the full, professional, paid up version. I mean, no other program gives you access to 40 high quality payware aircraft, all for a one off payment. Offers newly integrated aircraft on a regular basis, for free!!:ohmy: Gives you voice control of every aircraft native to FSX, P3d, X Plane and if you require ATC communications, gives you access to native ATC, Radar Contact v4, Vox ATC, PF3 and ability to mute program access if you want live ATC on Vatsim etc.....

Factor in one to one support from the actual programmer and a program that provides total flexibility in use (no need to wait for cues to say this or say that, pre scripted line) and in my honest opinion, it's the number one add on for flight simulator.

If your a student pilot, practice ATC to a very high level. If your an old type like me, keep that aging old grey matter going! If you want to have accurate, professional company specific flows.......or just want to access a few verbal commands, this is the program. Choice is power!

If I couldn't use MCE I would loose interest in Flight Simulator, but that's just my opinion. 

Best regards.

2 hours ago, johnbla said:

Hi

Could someone please tell me how long the demo lasts for? i have searched the web site but could find nothing.

Also, am considering getting this mainly to use with the default ATC when flying GA aircraft in VFR conditions (I am sick of pushing multiple buttons to accomplish contact). Would this be an over the top purchase considering what I want to use it for?

Thanks

John

Demo lasts for 3 days or 30 runs whichever expires first.

There is no way you could go through all MCE features in that time span. This monster package has been built over a decade

We'd like to offer a 30 Days Demo.

Unfortunately, these days, with imaging software and system restores, never mind some flight simmers re-installing Windows once a month, it would turn it into freeware for many.

The Demo main purpose is to ensure the user has the software (healthy speech engine) and hardware (decent microphone and ambient noise conditions) so that the purchase isn't done on a whim after looking at 3 minute "doctored videos".

This way, we don't have to argue about suitability of particular accents, nor suggest buying better headset or heaven forbid a new computer.

If you have no intention to use P3D, Virtual reality nor do you fly or intend to fly anything other than default FSX or FS9 aircraft, then the much cheaper Lite Edition is the way to go.

With Lite Edition, for instance, you cannot crate custom commands.

Here is the features list Ultimate Edition versus Lite Edition

MCE for X-Plane is a completely separate package.

Download Demo here