Sign in to follow this  
Pelium

P3D 4.1 compatiblility

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, but we can not offer a timeline as to when this will happen.

I personally look forward to when we are 64bit compliant and move away from supporting 32bit... but that's just me. LOL

So it’s been almost a year since P3D v4 was released and still no updates from Mindstar. Nearly all developers for P3D have moved to 64-bit by now including direct competitors......This is more than disappointing to say the least. Not so much the lack of 64-bit versions but more so the lack of updates from the developers at Mindstar.

Unlike those who aren't actually direct competitors at all (they use Garmin's software, we don't)... we have to write everything ourselves, including database access.  So we're actually having to come up with our own proprietary database engine so that the end user doesn't have to deal with setting up MySQL or SQL Server or... well, perhaps you get the picture.

In that regard, there isn't anything we can offer for updates.  As we've already stated, we're working on it.

Edited by WarpD

Well-stated, Ed (yet again). I suspect you're growing weary of having to repeat yourself!:ohmy:

I am fine with people asking, it's why we have this forum.  I don't even mind if I have to repeat myself.  There are far worse things to deal with in life than answering questions. :smile: