Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Enjoying XPlane11's MD8x in the flight levels

After seeing some posts of this default aircraft, I decided to try it over my newly spun California Photoreal scenery, enroute to my home in Phoenix.  Took the better part of a day to render the entire state, you can see my final coverage in my Ortho4xp thread.

Please enjoy these screenshots over Palm Springs and the Mojave desert.

John

MD80_1.jpg
MD80_2.jpg
MD80_3.jpg
MD80_4.jpg
MD80_5.jpg
MD80_6.jpg
MD80_7.jpg
MD80_8.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest Mik75

Very nice set of shots! 

If you don’t already own it, I really can recommend you the Rotatesim MD80! It’s a joy to fly and look at in XP11!

20 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Very nice set of shots! 

If you don’t already own it, I really can recommend you the Rotatesim MD80! It’s a joy to fly and look at in XP11!

Thank you.  I am limited in space because I've rendered so much high def photoreal scenery.  I haven't purchased any Xplane11 add-ons but I am pretty happy with the default MD-8x.  Has a nice autopilot and the wing leveler engages automatically.

John

It gets real hard to tell sim apart from RW these days.

Love that area to fly in...San Gabriel mountains, San Bernardino, Big Bear, 12000ft San Jacento mountain...great scenery!

HLJAMES

27 minutes ago, HLJames said:

Love that area to fly in...San Gabriel mountains, San Bernardino, Big Bear, 12000ft San Jacento mountain...great scenery!

HLJAMES

Thanks, had a lot of fun rendering it.  I am rendering a bit more this morning, north past Portland and Western Washington, Here is my map of downloaded/downloading scenery to date.

John

2017-10-202.jpg

Wonderful!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]