Recommended Posts

Finally Majestic Dash Q400 has been published for v4 :biggrin:

Only a small demand ;-)

Is there any chance to get the Majestic-Dash  'flat' buttons be operated by the CP in p3dv4.1 ?

 

greetings

Gerolamo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

13 minutes ago, ggerolamo said:

Finally Majestic Dash Q400 has been published for v4 :biggrin:

Only a small demand ;-)

Is there any chance to get the Majestic-Dash  'flat' buttons be operated by the CP in p3dv4.1 ?

 

greetings

Gerolamo

It's something we are very eager to resolve, as currently 2 supported aircraft are affected under P3D. Q400 & FsLabs A320. And also FO handling PMDG 777 ECL in VC. PMDG SDK doesn't provide that capability.

The in-house developed technique used to simulate a click in VC with those aircraft has stopped working after LM made changes to the way panels are layered.

We are trying to understand.

Because it's only 2 aircraft among 40, and the need to move forward to support as many complex aircraft as possible, it's not something you dwell on all the time, because you aren't exactly sure how to resolve it.

Must admit, now that the FSL bus is released for P3D V4, it kind of becomes more urgent.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the Info !

Well, it is true, that hope is dying in the end, and there is reason for hope also for my beloved Dash ;-)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ggerolamo said:

Thanks for the Info !

Well, it is true, that hope is dying in the end, and there is reason for hope also for my beloved Dash ;-)  

And obviously Aerosoft CRJ support on the way next month (Beta going quite well). Using different techniques with the latter, so not affected by the simulated click in VC in P3D.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, FS++ said:

It's something we are very eager to resolve, as currently 2 supported aircraft are affected under P3D. Q400 & FsLabs A320.

Unlucky, the 2 liners I'm using :huh:, the 2 best simulated ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, since the first officer literally does "everything" else, I like to take the pressure of her/him and press those myself...:biggrin:

FO even dials all the radio frequencies in the FMC. A rather nice feature in the Dash which has a linked FMC and Radio Panel...provided you set the auto tune switch on the radio panel!

Best regards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, thats true :-)

Turning the APU on and off (and some little buttons like pumps,..) isn't really stressful ;-)

I adapted some flows and I put in some 'notify' commands to remind me to click those buttons in the right time :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ggerolamo said:

I adapted some flows and I put in some 'notify' commands to remind me to click those buttons in the right time :laugh:

Probably the best option in the meantime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now