Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch X-Plane v2.4.9 RC

3 minutes ago, jatar said:

Hi, Alvega, I have P2ATC but I´m not usualy using it. I´m waiting integration with wt3.

Can you make a test by opening Pilot2ATC and then load the default Cessna cold and dark and try to power up the GTN's? I'm still having problems, sometimes they power up but other times stay black. If I try with Pilot2ATC closed I never have the problem.

Thanks.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I have not cessna GTN, If you can share, I try, I can tell you that with Justflight Arrow 3 It runs ok

20 minutes ago, jatar said:

I have not cessna GTN, If you can share, I try, I can tell you that with Justflight Arrow 3 It runs ok

Found the link:

• Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

6 hours ago, Alvega said:

I'm still having problems, sometimes they power up but other times stay black. If I try with Pilot2ATC closed I never have the problem.

Hi Alvega, are you using the RC3 I've PM you?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

4 hours ago, RXP said:

Hi Alvega, are you using the RC3 I've PM you?

Hi Jean-Luc,

Yes, I'm using that one. It is much better but still had the problem once last night.

Alvega

I've got the black screen again 

Yesterday it was working fine with 11.05, but then i decided to test XP11 11.10 Beta, and the black screen problem came back again. I reverted to 11.05, reinstalled GTN and, unfortunately, the problem is still there. I've just spend 2 hours trying to sort this out, but no sucess. 

I don't know what kind of further informations i can provide to help you guys find the solution.

Hi Cassio,

We're making progress with private RC we're sending to some of you (the RC3 mentioned in this thread).

The v2.4.9RC might still show the black screen issue, the RC3 seems to 'nearly' cure it.

Please hold tight because we are making other changes today for a new RC, or maybe an official release. 

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks for the quick response. I don't know what i did different this time, but after reinstalling, it's finally working. Maybe it was something related to admin rights, but i'm not sure.