Sign in to follow this  
Navigator43

GTN 650/750

@rmeier - excellent find.  I don't think I've ever loaded a default flightplan into the GTN 650, so I missed that step when running through possible fixes.  Hope it's what the OP needs.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 11:31 AM, rmeier said:

@jovejunior:

I think I was able to replicate your issue with the flight plan tracking.

I tried to enlarge the photo you provided in an earlier post...I couldn't tell if the green "GPS" logo was illuminated in the lower left quadrant of the GPS/VOR/LOC/GS Indicator.

After re-reading p15 of the F1 User Manual, I could reproduce your issue with the aircraft following the flight plan vs the 360 degree heading.

On the GTN 650 unit, if you hover your mouse over what looks like a blue memory card on the left side of the unit, it should display the Active Navigation Source. A right click on your mouse will change the source between the default P3D GPS and the F1 GTN. (You'll notice GPS logo will light up/turn off as you toggle between the two modes.)

I could repeatedly toggle the aircraft between the flight plan and 360 degree heading during my test flight this morning.

Hope this works for you!

Regards, Rob

Hello guys! After a long time, I bring the news for you! 😂

Those steps did not work with me, the GTN continued following the CRS360. Buuut, when I deleted and redownloaded the GTN from F1 website, all issue was solved! I think that it happened due to incompability betwwen the GTN old version and the P3D newest version.

• Like 2