HLJames

Rome to Dubrovnik

Recommended Posts

MSE 2 Italy

Aerosoft Roma - Ciampino X

ORBX Dubrovnik Airport

Carenado PA 42 Cheyenne 3

Thanks for viewing

38339577312_d03dabb679_h.jpg

38339577162_352e42a26d_h.jpg

38315339286_f42877cf1e_h.jpg

38339576582_a8b5d84ebf_h.jpg

38339576332_9f40e9a476_h.jpg

38315338586_c13d502bd1_h.jpg

38339572512_ec242b02d1_h.jpg

38339575462_b5ff0e0828_h.jpg

38315338056_b5c4f29e13_h.jpg

24499536818_75f7c474f0_h.jpg

24499535538_eee88d281c_h.jpg

38315337676_607da9c6f1_h.jpg

38315337376_0e5c6b26f9_h.jpg

24499536408_b22c04afcc_h.jpg

38339572212_51d7dcd578_h.jpg

38315334796_addabce357_h.jpg

38315334686_0f42757829_h.jpg

24499535718_bd76e1fe3a_h.jpg

38339571772_252e4f07ff_h.jpg

38339577542_7fcce6dda3_h.jpg

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

11 hours ago, jt8d9a said:

Plane and scenery looks great!

Thanks very much for commenting!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pics as usual.  A former colleague of mine left Dubrovnik before the Yugoslav war.  They were drafting everyone into the military there.  We worked on a project in Ft. Collins together and went to Rocky Mountain National Park.  As we were walking a deer came up to him from behind and licked him.  He kept shouting "I've been kissed by a deer" but then the park ranger warned him to get away since deer can turn and become aggressive.  We enjoyed our visit there very much.  Dubrovnik had a lot of damage during the war but it seems it has mostly been rebuilt.

John

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello James, nice shots again, when I read the title of topic, I was sure that is coming from you.

Now we see on few picts, the left side: the border of the beautifull Alps.

Don't have the least pa42 of carenado... happy with ? This aircraft is very representative of airlines school, it's the livrery you choice ;-)

For the east of Europe, Dubrovnic of orbx is mine departure airport to Pologne airports, to Estonia, to Moscow (so I use most of european Drzewiecki sceneries).

See you again on your lines ;-)

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

Nice pics as usual.  A former colleague of mine left Dubrovnik before the Yugoslav war.  They were drafting everyone into the military there.  We worked on a project in Ft. Collins together and went to Rocky Mountain National Park.  As we were walking a deer came up to him from behind and licked him.  He kept shouting "I've been kissed by a deer" but then the park ranger warned him to get away since deer can turn and become aggressive.  We enjoyed our visit there very much.  Dubrovnik had a lot of damage during the war but it seems it has mostly been rebuilt.

John

Appreciate the comment....WOW...place looks quiet like a small sea port!

17 hours ago, ms2 said:

Hello James, nice shots again, when I read the title of topic, I was sure that is coming from you.

Now we see on few picts, the left side: the border of the beautifull Alps.

Don't have the least pa42 of carenado... happy with ? This aircraft is very representative of airlines school, it's the livrery you choice ;-)

For the east of Europe, Dubrovnic of orbx is mine departure airport to Pologne airports, to Estonia, to Moscow (so I use most of european Drzewiecki sceneries).

See you again on your lines ;-)

 

Many thanks for comments....the mountains are Campo Imperatore just east of Rome....I have Drzewiecki Design Moscow and will post images   also Red Square!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Johnny19 said:

Great pics, greetings from Croatia :)

Big thank you for comments.....These locations Pula, Split and Dubrovnik are not just airports but the surrounding cities are custom made and photoscenery in the mountains!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HLJames said:

Big thank you for comments.....These locations Pula, Split and Dubrovnik are not just airports but the surrounding cities are custom made and photoscenery in the mountains!

HLJAMES

Glad you like it. You should visit all these towns and more when you can ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 0:35 PM, Johnny19 said:

Glad you like it. You should visit all these towns and more when you can ;)

Huge thank you.....The long linear mountains and islands that follow the same line usually mean a long time ago some bumping and scraping went on!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EugeneR said:

As usual high resolution photoscenery all the way....thanks!

Thanks very much for commenting!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now