Thomasso

Saitek Yoke loose in the center of roll axis

Hello,

I bought Saitek Pro Flight Yoke second hand and it is kind of loose in the middle of roll axis... 

It's a bit hard to explain but I'll try...

When the yoke is centered (I will only be talking about roll/aileron axis), I can move it left and right a bit with no resistance, it's twirling like a screw was loosened or something. I am attaching a picture which may explain it better.

yoke.png

The movement of the yoke doesn't make the marked parts move until it's tilted by like 0,5 cm, therefore there is no resistance around the center and it's quite annoying in flight.

Has anyone come across this issue? What was your solution? I don't see any screws to tighten and I'm helpless to be honest.

Thanks,
Tomas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

13 hours ago, ThomassoCZ said:

yoke.png

The aileron spring to the lower right of the picture is not connected to anything! It should be connected to the screw that is visible at the bottom of your right-most blue circle. Check out this video of mine from about 5:10, where the aileron action is shown.

Sorry guys, I should have been more clear :) ...

I was in the process of tweaking the yoke when I took that picture... The problem that I described was present before the springs were removed.