Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

C441 Conquest Mods v1

Does anyone have these mods?

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

If anyone has these mods and would just post the link, I'd buy this on the half price sale right now....

I think I'm going with the Flysimware version but may end up getting both if I can find these mods. I like eye candy too but have been really disappointed with some Alabeo/Carenado models. I'm interested in this one though because the Alabeo C421 Golden Eagle is actually a great plane and most everything works well. A2A/MilViz/Vertx have me spoiled. Just Flight has some good stuff too.

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

On 4/2/2020 at 3:35 PM, rightseat said:

If anyone has these mods and would just post the link, I'd buy this on the half price sale right now....

I got them from Tim-HH, PM him or me. 

On 7/2/2020 at 10:08 PM, CaptainNick said:

Does anyone by chance have the mod for this they can send me? Picked it up in the Carenado sale today..

I was gifted the mods, but because they were apparently made before Carenado updated their 441, the mods keep the throttles from engaging, so you can't use them with the current build you just bought.