Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Saitek Throttle Quadrant stopped working (Pro Flight Yoke System)

Hello!

I use the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with the Quadrant (connecting to the yoke via PS2) since a few years now (first WIN7 then WIN10) and it always worked flawless... Now I have a new PC (also with WIN10) and the Throttle worked normal.

But suddenly the Quadrant stopped working. When I plug in the yoke with the quadrant connected the yoke works normal and the display of the yoke is lit. But on the quadrant the little green power led is just flashing for a second on plugin and goes dark. No programms (FSUIPC, the Saitek programm... ) is recognising the quadrant. The Yoke itself works as it should.

There is no damage or whatsoever on the quadrant, as I always treated it carefully.

Anyone who knows this problem? Maybe a driver thing?

Thank you!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

try plugging into USB port that is directly on the motherboard and try a few different port,s sounds like its not getting enough juice.

Do a search for Saitek and Windows Advanced Power Management.  There is/was an issue that drove me crazy for 6 months. No issues since then. May need 1) best drivers; 2) Control Panel, Devices, Human Interface Devices, Properties, disable any power management settings; and finally find one of the small applications that edit the Window Registry power management settings to remove power management settings for Saitek devices.

• Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere