Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

New ZBAA scenery

On 1/29/2018 at 9:23 AM, AnkH said:

Ok, I am pretty happy with this scenery in daytime. I downloaded the DL patch and something is not right, my ZBAA scenery looks terrible in night time. Extremely bright and with ground blending errors. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it due to HDR on? Or due to the PTA settings?

On 12/29/2018 at 8:36 PM, grandfred29 said:

good day

is there a fix somewhere for the dynamic light too bright, or non existent when i parked at gate 214? Bought the scenery on simmarket yesterday.

Thanks in advance

Hello guys, i solved the dynamic light issues simply activating "simobjects receive shadows" under Lighting settings.

On 12/28/2018 at 5:56 AM, LH340fan said:

Maybe putting it on top of the scenery list will fix your issue. Try disabling zbaa in vector (orbx). Also check that your ai doesn't interfere with the scenery. Also you may want to check your gpu drivers

Did anyone ever figure out a fix for this issue?

James

On 1/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, honanhal said:

Did anyone ever figure out a fix for this issue?

James

This worked for me - 

I am now looking for a fix for the awfully bright dynamic lights and the dynamic lighting which causes the textures to flicker when exposed to dynamic lighting. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

I am now looking for a fix for the awfully bright dynamic lights and the dynamic lighting which causes the textures to flicker when exposed to dynamic lighting

On 1/3/2019 at 11:56 AM, Gnak26 said:

Hello guys, i solved the dynamic light issues simply activating "simobjects receive shadows" under Lighting settings.

Did that work?

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

On 1/27/2018 at 10:50 PM, B777ER said:

The trees around the perimeter look ridiculous. Either do them right or leave them out. #FS98 

Rediculous in what way.  From the satellite images there is a row of evenly spaced trees parallel to the runway,  these would be pine trees.  What is so wrong with them exactly?

Harry Woodrow

1 hour ago, harrry said:

Rediculous in what way.  From the satellite images there is a row of evenly spaced trees parallel to the runway,  these would be pine trees.  What is so wrong with them exactly?

I believe he's saying that the trees are essentialy clones, so not realistic in that regard. The same can be found in their WMKK scenery. 

EDIT: Disregard, I thought you were talking about the upcoming A_A Scenery ZBAA

Edited by Guevorkyan

Santiago de Larminat

5 hours ago, Bryn said:

Did that work?

Yes that worked. I had a look around and found the post about an hour after posting. I never had the option activated in the sim before and I am so glad ZBAA required it as the lighting is much better on simobjects now. Theres always a positive to a negative 🙂

On 1/23/2019 at 2:26 PM, shamrockflyer said:

This worked for me - 

Brilliant! Thanks, that worked. I must have missed that thread.

James