Sign in to follow this  
bigsky10

Hawker 850 VS EMB 505 Phenom

I have the 505 Phenom with Bert's GTN 750 MOD. I was looking at a purchase of the Hawker 850 and getting Bert's GTN 750 MOD.  I am wondering if there is any big difference between the two. I also have the Cessna 550 II. I am not sure I need another biz jet in my hanger. I have a large number of turboprops to fly also.  Just looking on some thoughts from the community.

Thanks

Dick

FSX Deluxe Edition SP1 and SP2, Win 7 Home Premium SP1, Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz,10 GB RAM, 64-bit Operating System, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4MB Ram

I have the Hawker and I like it very much, actually this aircraft I prefer without the GTN mod, whereas for the Phenom it is sort of mandatory. I don't have the 550 II though and I heard a lot of good things about it. The Hawker is probably not a must have add-on for you given that you own the other two but I can recommend it. Overall, I believe that this is one of the better products from Carenado. 

Hans

If you do not need another bizjet, you do not need the Hawker  :happy:

The Phenom is an owner flown luxury jet, the Hawker is a dual pilot, standard bizjet workhorse.

Whatever floats your boat :cool:

Bert

The Hawker is pretty to look at but it pretty much stops there. It is like they forgot to finish it. It's pitches all over the place in calm win in FLCH, taxies like it has it's gear up and is very loose on the handling.