Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

V.2 Unable to start engine

I've just installed V.2 version but i'm unable to start the engines.

Real Deraps

Do the engines start when using the "Ready to Taxi" under their new "Cold & Dark" window?

Cheers

Martin

Just tried "ready to taxi" and engines start.

Real Deraps

I just got this and have the same issue. Ready to taxi is fine but cold and dark is a no go. Any ideas on this?

Just made a discovery. My fsx is set up for "cold and dark" all the time. If I use the option Carenado supplies for "cold and dark" it won't start. If I don't I can start the engines as normal. I also reinstalled by the way but I'm not sure that was an issue. I just did it to rule it out. Hope that helps in some way.

Try using CTRL-SHIFT-F4 before going thru the cold and dark startup procedure.

On 03/02/2018 at 2:55 PM, Henry Street said:

Try using CTRL-SHIFT-F4 before going thru the cold and dark startup procedure.

It doesn't work.

Real Deraps

Are you sure that the fuel valves are open? If not, the engines will not start. This item is often forgotten from cold and dark.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Mine definitely works if I don't use Carenado's cold and dark choice. I just start the checklist and all is well. If I hit the cold and dark option under the "shift" menu it won't start. If you're still having issues load a default plane and use control+e to shut off the engines. Switch back to the C90. Then try cold and dark from there. It may be something in your default flight setup. Maybe not but you'll never know. Hope any of that helps.

8 hours ago, Cargostorm said:

Are you sure that the fuel valves are open? If not, the engines will not start. This item is often forgotten from cold and dark.

Yes they are.

Real Deraps

1 hour ago, Merlin59 said:

Mine definitely works if I don't use Carenado's cold and dark choice. I just start the checklist and all is well. If I hit the cold and dark option under the "shift" menu it won't start. If you're still having issues load a default plane and use control+e to shut off the engines. Switch back to the C90. Then try cold and dark from there. It may be something in your default flight setup. Maybe not but you'll never know. Hope any of that helps.

Same here if i don't use "cold and dark" choice it works. Anyways i'll just turn all switches off myself.......

Real Deraps