Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

From Southern Germany along the Alps to beautiful Vienna

Guest Mik75

...in a WizzAir A320, on a cold day in February. Today´s flight takes you from EDSB to LOWW, along the alps, and finally over the Neusiedler See onto the ILS of RWY29. A rather scenic route! ;-)

XP11.11r2, FF A320 Ultmate beta, X Europe, Ortho4XP ZL16-18, freeware EDSB (from the org), freeware LOWW (from the org), xEnviro 1.07, MaxxFX:

dqya8avvwpn1q0g74.jpg
dqya8mdg91j3wvmkg.jpg
dqya8rhvhozzy2tj4.jpg
dqya8waa98yjstmo0.jpg
dqya91lp18hz8wzk0.jpg
dqya97tf2gxp1zj0g.jpg
dqya9evj9ly2hvthc.jpg
dqya9ky1f8jnj1l34.jpg
dqya9ra4kfqg8wsg0.jpg
dqya9xs21lkawmfi8.jpg
dqyaa2t1h5o1xp2ww.jpg
dqyaa7wbzzh5r711c.jpg
dqyaad21e4zxdzta8.jpg
dqyaailjt1su2n7k0.jpg
dqyaaoo617fjqhyps.jpg
dqyaaub57xnmc9dds.jpg
dqyab0q2vmgeh87b4.jpg
dqyab6nem8jxego3k.jpg
dqyabel5oiwu7kwe8.jpg
dqyabjztyeqmf0hkw.jpg

Thanks a lot for viewing!

Awesome shots! Like a real. Is there a place where  I can donwload this Ortho4XP ZL16-18? Like this project:https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/36327-us-orthophotos/&page=32&tab=comments#comment-233451 but for Europe.

Thanks.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Great looking shots of the Airbus and very nice scenery!

HLJAMES

Guest Mik75
2 hours ago, HLJames said:

Great looking shots of the Airbus and very nice scenery!

HLJAMES

Thx a lot for the nice words! 

2 hours ago, JLuis said:

Awesome shots! Like a real. Is there a place where  I can donwload this Ortho4XP ZL16-18? Like this project:https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/36327-us-orthophotos/&page=32&tab=comments#comment-233451 but for Europe.

Thanks.

Thank you! Well, I don’t know such a source. But you should definitely give Ortho4XP a try. It’s really not too difficult to set up and generate scenery with it. 

Great shots. How is your performance here? My frames are poor with the FF a320. At medium settings and an aerosoft airport I will get about 20fps. Let alone adding Ortho and X Europe...  😠

Like the colors of clouds in phase with the company colors of Wizz. Thx for the good shots.

Guest Mik75
1 hour ago, KTFO said:

Great shots. How is your performance here? My frames are poor with the FF a320. At medium settings and an aerosoft airport I will get about 20fps. Let alone adding Ortho and X Europe...  😠

Sure, it’s not easy on the fps. On this flight, I had 21-35 fps. Have you tried loading a different plane before the A320 when you start a flight? 

And thx a lot for the kind words! 

Guest Mik75
11 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Like the colors of clouds in phase with the company colors of Wizz. Thx for the good shots.

Thx a lot!

And yeah, that’s exactly why I’m in love with this livery! :-)

Can't blame you for sticking with WizzAir. It's a remarkably attractive livery.

John

Guest Mik75
21 minutes ago, John F said:

Can't blame you for sticking with WizzAir. It's a remarkably attractive livery.

John

Isn’t it? Makes the A320 even sexier! ;-)

Very nice.  I will have to take the new Challenger 300 on the same route, but just HDMeshv4 and XEurope, no OrthoXP to see.  XP is pretty good with default stuffs, unless you actually live in the area the scenery is very plausible, very real looking.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Guest Mik75
4 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

Very nice.  I will have to take the new Challenger 300 on the same route, but just HDMeshv4 and XEurope, no OrthoXP to see.  XP is pretty good with default stuffs, unless you actually live in the area the scenery is very plausible, very real looking.

Sure. I flew with this setup in XPX all the time! But once I’ve tasted ortho photo scenery, there was no going back for me... ;-) 

The new Challenger is so good. I love the FDM, so smooth, and she’s so pretty! Thx a lot for commenting.