Sign in to follow this  

nav data out of date with current airac

Hi all,

I'll post this in the general section as i have this "issue" with all planes - logical as they use the same folder.

As the titel  says i get the fmc message with the current navigraph data installed, also checked the folder manually and all files have the correct date. Any suggestions?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

it might help which provider you use because we have navigraph and aerosoft. as for navigraph use their manager to update/refresh the navdata for the pmdg planes.

It happened to me. Kyle told me to look at the date of the sim. That was the solution.

Best.

Miquel Egea.

Check the date of the sim, especially in P3D where strange date change can occur when changing airport selection in the free flight menu.

The date of the sim must match with the validity period of the AIRAC.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

2 hours ago, Budbud said:

Check the date of the sim, especially in P3D where strange date change can occur when changing airport selection in the free flight menu.

The date of the sim must match with the validity period of the AIRAC.

Good catch! 👌

4 hours ago, ph-cxz said:

it might help which provider you use because we have navigraph and aerosoft. as for navigraph use their manager to update/refresh the navdata for the pmdg planes.

5 hours ago, 30K said:

As the titel  says i get the fmc message with the current navigraph data installed, also checked the folder manually and all files have the correct date. Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, miguelpp said:

It happened to me. Kyle told me to look at the date of the sim. That was the solution.

Best.

Miquel Egea.

Thank you but i always set the sim time to system time so that isn't helping :/

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

Hi,

To my knowledge, the only reason why you may have this message is because there is a mismatch between the AIRAC and the date.

There may be several reasons for that:

_ The current AIRAC didn't install correctly and you still have a earlier AIRAC in the database > Check the Ident page of the CDU to confirm the correct AIRAC is installed.

_ Double check the date in the sim and in the aircraft: on the aircraft clock, switch to date and check the date matches the AIRAC installed.

If both match, then something is wrong in your system and in this case you'd better submit a ticket to the support.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

6 hours ago, 30K said:

Any suggestions?

Look at the date in the sim.

I know you said that you always set it to the current time, but my guess is that you did that via the checkbox in the sim. If you updated to 4.2, then that box gets unchecked and your default time goes to something like Sept 20-something, which isn't in the current AIRAC.

Either way, the AIRAC issue isn't something we can fix: it's either the provider, or your sim.

...the statistics of the situation point to a single source, though, which is your system, which would be your date selection.

Kyle Rodgers

Alright lads,

Got it fixed by reinstalling the cycle and deleting an NDP backup folder. ( Used both providers for a short time dunno why)

I always hit "use system time" in the scenario selection screen with 4.1 and it always works out, having a 3 minute difference due to the loading time tho.

Anyway thanks for answers.

Cheers Henrik K.