Sign in to follow this  
PS74

refueling in the sim

Hello,

may someone can help me about this. in the load manager I select my fuel load and sent it to fsx. in the plane fuel is set correct, so far so good. want to test the refuelling feature so I loaded only 1000 kg in each wing but it is not possible to adjust any further fuel in the refuelling panel and get a real time refuel.

greetings

Peter

Well, what i do is this: In the load manager i set all 3 tanks to 0 and then just use the refuelling panel to get all the fuel i need. Try that.

Juan Ramos

Be sure to click the Green Check Box down in the lower right.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Good evening,

mmh, guess I am doeing something wrong. Starting load manager as admin, select zero fuel in the tanks, save settings an exit with green dot, starting sim, loading MD and I have all tanks full! a decrease in the ground crew menue is not possible, even no + or - is possible there.

If I load the required fuel prior in the load manager that setting is loaded but that is not the purpose of real time refuelling.

any suggestions for me.

thanks

Peter

Don’t you have to load the aircraft before you use the load manager? Set up the load manager with 0 fuel then use the sim add on menu and transfer the numbers from there. If transfer from the load manager when the aircraft is loaded doesn’t work, that is.

ups, okay! that can be the case for it. Did not think about that cause pax and carfo load updates the Aircraft cfg without having the sim loaded. okay I will try it again with running sim. Not today, cause I had my second ctd in the Maddog during climb out an hour ago. getting slowly a bit mad about the aircraft ( load manager, CTD, Sounds, panel lightning FSX etc.)

Thank you

Peter

Just a suggestion, I’m not sure about the load manager issue.

FSX and CTD with a memory hungry aircraft. Now, where have I heard about this before... 😀 Maybe P3D 64 bit is your solution?

I’ll take my hat...

in the future for sure, but at the moment I am still happy with my Direct 10 FSX setup. And I have not OOM or perf. problems with any of my other aircraft ( dozen PMDG, A2A etc. ) and fully ORBX loaded in the US and so on. So, guess this is a maddog issue with the CTD.

But you are right, in the future P3d.

greetings

Peter

What I do know is this; The RealLight feature eats memory. I would fly without Lights and Glass enabled until you know the aircraft works without them, then start adding loads from there. 

This aicraft is a blast when it works, and frustrating as xxxx when it doesn’t. It’s not a jump in and fly aircraft. It’s just too advanced for that.

• Upvote 1

Real lights and Glass in FSX? thought that is a P3d only feature. Will take a look. Yes it is a good one but to be honest, I am fit with Majestic, Dash, PMDG 737,777,747,DC6, FSLab320 and all of the A2A stuff so it is possible to do it. Also flew the Maddog 2008 already. But you are right, quite a high level simulation thats true.

have a good one

Peter

In the manager, you have to check the checkbox: refuel aircraft

than it works for me. i dont know if its possible to refuel while the sim is runnning.