Sign in to follow this  
Guest iholrf

small civ. jet - which?

Guest iholrf

Um Bill... you are a payware developer. Is it not a tad hipocritical to even be engaged in this discussion? I am not and have not put down anybodies contribution have I? Can you point me to a place where I have?

>Crap is crap and deserves to be called crap.>>By the same token, good is good and deservers to be rewarded.>It called balance.>>I will not cow toe to one or two fragile egos who think they>can be exempt from scrutiny simply because they don't charge>cash for it. The price you want me to pay (loss of freedom) is>way to high.In that case Shad, why not complete and release the project you've been working on for these past months? Having watched the progress you've made on it, I think it would be well received.After all, what's "good for the goose is good for the gander..."OTOH, by not releasing it you seem to present a double-standard; that of being unwilling to risk having your ego bruised by some thoughtless b'tard who would dare call it "crap."My mother taught me a lesson many, many years ago to which I've tried my best to adhere: "If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut."Bad manners reveals far more about the person who displays them, than does the reaction of their target...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

"I am not and have not put down anybodies contribution have I? Can you point me to a place where I have?"Now you are playing semantics. This quote is why I went off on you:"and to be frank a lot of the small jets I have found have not been spectacular."No, you haven't put down "anybodies" contribution. No one specific. And at the same time, everyone. It's pretty frightening you don't see how this might get some riled up. I overreacted and regret my "dweeb" remark. I can't take that back. I don't blame you for quitting to listen at point to any opinion I offered. But I won't concede my feelings on the subject. And I will point out hypocrisy when it is so obviously blatant. As for payware developers joining the thread, they were beginners once. -John

Guest iholrf

I came in... I said:"the jet I have found are not spectacular"I posted a request for information on finding more.This means I know or suspect that what I had found were perehaps not representative of what was really out there.I want to find more. I asked for help to do that.I did not come in and say" Wow.. every jet in avsim sucks" and leave.I asked for help to find them.I am sorry if the words I chose upset the thought police. However, I was not rude, and was not personal.These attacks on me are.